Came back to school recovering from bronchitis... It's been really annoying.
Fell down the stairs in Stauffer Hall and sprained my foot/ankle. Was on crutches for 2 days (which is pure misery on campus), but thankfully nothing is broken. It's just a really ugly foot right now.
Took a sci discov test.... but I feel really good about it for once. (watch, I'll probly end up doing worse lol).
Auditions... call backs... fun times actually.
Stressing over the end of the term.... 2 huge papers, a portfolio I haven't even started, big finals.... deadlines. dead.
but at the same time, its been a really good week with him <3
thank god for weekends.
I'm flying (to my other) home tomorrow!!!
As much as I love it with my family, I spend most of my life over there... so those people at PUC have become my second family. I love it there.
And I'm almost over my bronchitis :)
Life is good.
Ten Rules for Being Human
by Cherie Carter-Scott
1. You will receive a body. You may like it or hate it, but it's yours to keep for the entire period.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called, "life."
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trial, error, and experimentation. The "failed" experiments are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately "work."
4. Lessons are repeated until they are learned. A lesson will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it, you can go on to the next lesson.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There's no part of life that doesn't contain its lessons. If you're alive, that means there are still lessons to be learned.
6. "There" is no better a place than "here." When your "there" has become a "here", you will simply obtain another "there" that will again look better than "here."
7. Other people are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects to you something you love or hate about yourself.
8. What you make of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources you need. What you do with them is up to you. The choice is yours.
9. Your answers lie within you. The answers to life's questions lie within you. All you need to do is look, listen, and trust.
10. You will forget all this.
Caprice introduced me to the funniest thing in the world: Flight of the Conchords
First one makes me crack up every time.
Second one is easier to understand if you know French, but I'm sure you can still understand some.
They're both funny.
Hiphopopotamus vs. Rhymenoceros
'Foux Da Fa Fa'
I'm going to have this song in my head all day...